News and Announcements
- News and Announcements ARCHIVES
- The Office of Research is now publishing an enewsletter to keep faculty and staff involved in research aware of the latest policies and procedures. To get on the mailing list, click Subscribe to Newsletter. To see past issues, contact the Office of Research.
- Announcements Published in Tech Times
2. Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations (M-20-17) UPDATED 3/19/2020 | Previous Memorandum M-20-11 (3/9/2020)
The National Science Foundation has issued Important Notice No 146 to the Community Regarding COVID-19. NSF has also issued additional guidance on NSF’s implementation of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memorandum (M-20-17) above. NSF has implemented flexibilities authorized by OMB from specific administrative,
financial management and audit requirements contained in 2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Administrative
Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards without compromising
Any questions about the policies described in the NSF Guidance should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions specific to a particular award should be directed to the cognizant NSF Program Officer. NSF is working to update existing FAQs and other resources to reflect new guidance and will keep you informed on its website at: nsf.gov/coronavirus.
4. Current and Pending Support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that accompany the revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1), effective June 1, 2020.
5. NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG)
The National Science Foundation announced that its revised version of the Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF20-1) to be effective for proposals submitted or due, and awards made, on or after June 1, 2020, has been issued. In the interim, the guidelines contained in the current PAPPG (NSF 19-1) continue to apply.