News and Announcements Archives
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG)
Webinar Slides on Updates
- Grant Administration Bootcamp Presentation
- InfoEd SPIN and Grants.gov Training
- New NIH Policy on proposal resubmissions (04/21)
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide Changing Effective January 30, 2017 (proposals prior to January 30, 2017 will follow the current guidelines, NSF 16-1). | New Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG, Effective January 30, 2017).
- NSF Announces Public Access, Project Reporting, Salary Rebudgeting Guidelines
- NSF Communication about Automated Compliance Checking and Proposal Submission
- NSF Headquarters Moving to Alexandria, Virginia May Cause Delayed Response Times (August-October, 2017)
- NSF Password Changes
- OMB Uniform Guidance: Major Changes and Impacts | Huron Consulting
- Semi-Annual NSF Grants Conference (2017) (Historical Webcasts and Current Presentations)
- Significant Changes and Clarifications to the PAPPG
- TTU now subscribes to CITI for compliance education training.
- TTU Visit to NSF
- Faculty Forum on Emerging Issues and Sponsored Programs: The following is information
from the Faculty Forum.
Faculty Forum Handout Packet 2016 | PowerPoint Presentation