The Center has entered into separate Memos of Understanding with
- Tennessee State University
- the Faculty of Sciences in Tunisia
- the Institute of Water Modeling in Bangladesh
The intent of the agreements is to facilitate an exchange of faculty, students, research data, and educational and developmental programs between the cooperating parties. The objectives include the following:
- to cooperate in the further development of the institutions, especially with regard to faculty and staff exchange, training, joint research and publications, and access to libraries and laboratories;
- to broaden the experiences of faculty, staff and students of the institutions, providing them with opportunities for increased cultural understanding;
- to develop a viable collaborative research program on water resources engineering with the institutions.