The Office of Research and Economic Development encourages faculty interested in obtaining external funding to contact Mark Lynam at (931) 372-3673 or email@example.com. Some information requires login with a password. Please call Mark for access.
- Caplenor Faculty Research Awards
- Faculty Research Grants
- Request for Funds to Visit Extramural Sponsors (PDF file)
- Job-Scholarship-Internship Opportunities for Faculty, Graduates and Undergraduates
- Limited Proposal Submissions
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Programs and Funding
Funding Search Resources
- Grants.gov: single access point for more than 1,000 grant programs offered by all federal grant-making agencies Detailed Grants.gov Handout
- The National Science Foundation: NSF Frequently Asked Questions for I-Corps Team Solicitation
- SPIN Suite: includes a searchable database of over 40,000 funding opportunities from government and private funding sources as well as an email notification system related to funding opportunities aligned with saved searches.