Please note: form accessibility may vary from browser to browser and among different operating systems. Follow the steps below to save the forms and submit them to the Office of Research. For form accessibility issues or troubleshooting, please contact Amy Hill at extension 3464 or email@example.com.
1. Click the link for the form. If the form opens in your browser, choose the "Save" icon in the top right portion of your screen and save it to a file on your computer (Note: if you begin typing in the form from your browser, the information will not save. You must save the file to your computer). If the form downloads, double-click the name and open it. Save the file from there to a location on your computer.
2. Open the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat (Note: varying versions of Reader may yield different results. If you have issues, please contact your ITS support person to ensure that you have the most up-to-date Reader).
3. Fill in the form.
4. After completing the form, choose File>Save as from the Adobe Acrobat Reader menu and save the file using a new name In a location you will be able to access later (Desktop, My Documents, etc.).
5. Close the form.
6. Create a new mail message and attach the recently saved file to the message. Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: if none of these steps work on your computer, please contact your ITS support person or print the file, handwrite your responses, and return it to the appropriate office or building as designated below.
Forms for Animal Care and Use issues must be returned to the Office of Research in Derryberry Hall, Room 305.
- Application for Approval to Use Laboratory Animals
- Committee Action Form
- Committee's Response to Reviewed Application
- Laboratory Inspection Form
Important information for completing an IRB Application for Research Involving Human Subjects is explained on the cover page of the application. Incomplete IRB applications will be returned without review. Handwritten, stapled, or duplexed forms will not be accepted. PLEASE NOTE: IRB FORMS MUST NOW BE DELIVERED TO AMY HILL AT SOUTHWEST HALL, ROOM 149, OR BY EMAIL AT AMYHILL@TNTECH.EDU.
- Application for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Checklist for Adult Informed Consent Forms
- IRB Decision Flow Chart
- Request for an Extension for or Changes to an Approved IRB Application
- External Researcher Authorization Agreement Form
Forms for Intellectual Property issues must be returned to the Office of Research in Derryberry Hall, Room 305.
- Confidential Disclosure Form
- Copyrightable Works Form NEW
- Income Distribution Form
- Invention Disclosure Form (Note: Since this form contains dynamic fields, you must have the latest version of Adobe, and you might have to download the file and open it directly from your computer by right-clicking on the link name and choosing "save link as.') If you have any trouble with the form, please contact Amy Hill at 372-3464 or email@example.com.) | Invention Disclosure Form without Dynamic Fields (Note: This form does not contain dynamic fields and should work in most browsers and with most versions of Adobe.) | Invention Disclosure Form with Expanding Fields in Dynamic Word File (Note: This form may not appear properly in Google Docs or in web-based processors.)
- Memorandum of Understanding Template
- One-way Non-disclosure Agreement (TTU discloses information)
- One-way Non-disclosure Agreement (TTU receives information)
- Sample Intellectual Property Agreement (From TBR)
- Reciprocal Non-disclosure Agreement
- License Agreement Template
- Student Non-Use Agreement
Click here for more information about unallowable costs (based on information from the University of Maine).
Forms for Proposal Preparation must be returned to the Office of Research staff in Derryberry Hall, Rooms 129 or 131.
- Intent to Submit Form
- Proposed Budget Spreadsheet (Excel file)
Please note: you will need to use your TTU login and password information to access this file.
- Proposal Endorsement Form | PEF Updated 2-8-2018
(Instructions for completing the Proposal Endorsement Form, PEF)
- Proposal Certifications
- Essential Information
- Subrecipient Checklist Form
Project Administration & Closeout
Forms for Project Administration and Closeout must be returned to the Office of Research staff in Derryberry Hall, Room 155.
- Proposal/Project Abstract Form
- Grant Activation Form
- Request for Budget or Project Revision
- Closeout Procedure Flowchart
- Proposal Monitoring & Closeout Form (Used for monitoring and project closeout)
- Royalty Certification (used for DOE, ONR, ORNL, etc.)
PROJECT subrecipient monitoring
Forms for Project Subrecipient Monitoring must be returned to the Office of Research staff in Derryberry Hall, Room 155.
- Subrecipient Monitoring on Federal Awards
- Federal Subrecipient Agreement Other Than Universities
- Federal Subrecipient Agreement with Other Universities (FDP forms)
- Personal, Professional and Consultant Service Agreement (Grant Funded)
- Workshop/Seminar Participation Authorization Form
- Subcontract Monitoring Form
All other forms below can be returned to Office of Research staff in Derryberry Hall, Rooms 129, 131 or 155.
Testing and Service Agreements
TTU's Purchasing Department maintains current policy and forms related to contracting services (both grant-funded and non-grant funded) Information and forms may be found here.
Visiting INTERNATIONAL RESEARCHER Forms & Materials
- Please visit the following link for information: