2015 Fair Schedule
Friday, March 27th, 2015
4 - 6pm | Optional Early Exhibitor Check-in
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
7 - 9am / Exhibitor Check In / Oakley STEM Center Lobby
- Teachers may check in research exhibits on behalf of their students, if parents and/or students are unable to Check In during that time.
- Bring to Check In:
- your research display board
- all your required forms and approvals (see "REQUIRED FORMS & RESEARCH APPROVALS" to make sure all the appropriate forms and signatures are with the student(s) for check in)
- two copies of your Research Abstract
9 - 10:30am / Break Prior to Beginning of Judging Process
10:30am - 2pm / Judging of Projects/Exhibits
Please note: Exhibit areas are CLOSED to parents and the public during judging. A list of activities and accessible dining will be provided to participating families.
- SENIOR DIVISION (10th-12th grade) competitors are required to be present to respond to judges.
- JUNIOR DIVISION (7th-9th grade) competitors are required to be present to respond to judges.
- INTERMEDIATE DIVISION (4th-6th grade) competitors are strongly encouraged to be present for the experience, but not required.
- Note: If a competitor has a significant conflict, attendance is not required, though the absence may be reflected in judges response due to inability to confer with student researcher.
- FYI: Research Projects must remain on display until the end of the Awards Ceremony.
2 - 4pm / Exhibits Open for Public Viewing
- Exhibits are open to the public for viewing from 2 - 4pm, while judges tabulate the results of the Regional Science & Engineering Fair.
4 - 5pm / 61st Annual Awards Ceremony
- 2015 Awards Ceremony is in the Auditorium of the Oakley STEM Center.
- Photos of awards winners will be taken as the awards are received; please complete the Science & Engineering Fair Photo Release Form.
- Release Form MUST be signed by parent/guardian to be valid.