Outreach & Consultation
- Are you a professor looking for a guest speaker to come to your class?
- Does your student organization provide programming on campus?
Our staff members would be happy to provide a program for your class or organization. We can create a presentation on just about any mental health issue, such as adjusting to college, stress management, depression, anxiety, dating violence, eating disorders, or grief and loss. Call us to schedule a program today!
- Are you a professor who is worried about a student in your class?
- Does your roommate seem depressed?
- Are you concerned that a fellow student has an eating disorder?
- Has your friend been talking about suicide a lot lately?
Many people think the TTU Counseling Center only works with people who need counseling. That just isn't true! Any of our counselors would be happy to consult with you if you are concerned about someone. Sometimes it is difficult to know how to help a person who seems to be in trouble. Our counselors can help you decide how to approach someone about getting help, provide you with information about a particular topic, or answer your questions about the best way to help someone in distress. Call us today at 931-372-3331 or stop in and ask to speak to one of our counselors!