SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL WINNER - ALFRED P. SLOAN PRIZE
As a man living with Asperger's syndrome, Adam finds it hard to communicate with his pretty new upstairs neighbor. But with a little patience and understanding, developing a relationship might not be as hard as he ;previously thought.
"Lars & The Real Girl"
ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE - BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
Lars, a loveable introvert, invites Bianca, a life-size doll in a wheel chair, to a family dinner. What follows is an emotional journey for Lars and the people around him.
ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE - FEATURE DOCUMENTARY
This documentary follows the rough and tumble lives of quadriplegic rugby players. Players smash each other with reinforced wheelchairs on the court. But off the court, these amazing men make people rethink the word “disabled.”
- All showings are 9 to 11pm.
- All films are being shown in the STEM Center Auditorium.
- Seating is limited, so please come early. First come, first serve.
- FREE and open to the public.
- This is a Centerstage event!