26+ ACT First-Year Freshman
- Thursday, June 4 – Friday, June 5
This session is reserved for students with an ACT score of 26+; however, students with an ACT score of 26+ are NOT limited to registering for this session. Each session has a student capacity and is limited to a first-come, first-served basis. When registration opens, we encourage students to log-in using the instructions in their SOAR invitation to reserve their desired session. Each session is modeled the same regardless of registered date.
- Monday, June 8 – Tuesday, June 9
- Thursday, June 11 – Friday, June 12
- Monday, June 15 – Tuesday, June 16
- Thursday, June 18 – Friday, June 19
- Thursday, July 23 – Friday, July 24
- Monday, July 27 – Tuesday, July 28
- Thursday, July 30 – Friday, July 31
- Monday, August 17 – Tuesday, August 18
Students are required to attend all parts of the SOAR program in order to receive their Fall schedule. We ask that students and parents select an available date in which they can fully participate in all of the program's activities.
An example itinerary is located by clicking on "Agenda". Students and their guests will receive a detailed itinerary at SOAR check-in.
More Questions about SOAR?
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.