TTU Interfraternity Council
The Interfraternity Council at Tennessee Technological University is the governing body of all national and international social fraternities recognized by the University.
The purpose of the IFC is to promote Greek life at TTU, encourage others to become Greek, maintain a positive atmosphere among all fraternities, and promote good relations between the Greeks and the administrators and faculty of the University.
Since 1969, when Tennessee Tech first admitted national fraternities and sororities on campus, the Interfraternity Council has grown to 11 fraternities.
Fall 2015 Recruitment Schedule
Sign up for Men's Fraternity Recruitment online. In order to be eligible to receive a bid you MUST be registered and verified in the online system by 9/10/15.
- Check for flyers, browse social media, or talk to fraternity men about their recruitment events. A great opportunity to do this is to attend Week of Welcome events such as the Mix-N-Mingle on Friday 8/21/14 and the Greek Tailgate on 8/27!
- Men's Formal Recruitment is 9/8/15 through 9/11/15.
- Visit as many fraternity's recruitment events as possible!
- If/when you receive a bid (invitation to join), bring the bid back to the fraternity house that gave it to you if you wish to accept it.
Fraternity Recruitment: September 8-11, 2015
Chapters will be hosting pre-rush events during the weeks before Formal Recruitment begins.
Recruitment: 6-9pm each night
September 8 - Chapter Houses
September 9 - Chapter Houses
September 10 - Chapter Houses
September 11 - Formal Night (Invite Only)
- IFC Executive Application
- IFC Judicial Chair Application
IFC member organizations
- Alpha Gamma Sigma
- Kappa Alpha
- Kappa Sigma
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Chi
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
IFC Executive Officers