SOLO Concert Series
Ticket Distribution Schedule
*All ticket distributions take place in the SGA office RUC Room 115
Begins Wednesday, Oct 7 from 8am- 4pm
Thursday, Oct 8: 8am-4pm
Friday, Oct 9: 8am-4pm
Wednesday, Oct 14: 8am-4pm
Thursday, Oct 15: 8am-4pm
Friday, Oct 16: 8am-4pm
Tuesday, Oct 20: 9:30am-2pm (Last Chance for Tickets)
Or until the maximum number of tickets are distributed.
In addition, there are 2 night-time distributions:
Oct. 7: 6-10pm
Oct. 8: 6-10pm
Full time ( undergrads with 12 hours and graduate students with 9 hours**) TTU students with a valid Eagle card will receive two free tickets to the event.
Tickets must be presented at the door on the day of the show WITH STATE ISSUED ID (i.e. Driver's License). Lost tickets will not be replaced.
*In order to be eligible to receive the 2 student tickets you must pay the SGA fee on your tuition breakdown and this is only charged to students at the University Full Time class rate which is 12 hours or more for Undergrad and 9 hours for Graduate students. Unfortunately if you are considered full time for your department but not for the University you are not charged the fee and therefore cannot receive the tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(Ticket Sales Have Ended)
- Purchasers must be 18 or older to purchase tickets
- Limit of 2 tickets per transaction
- Credit/Debit cards only
- Tickets may be picked up between 8am-12:00pm and 1pm-4:30pm at the Campus Compass Information Center in the RUC on Monday October 19th and Tuesday October 20th.
- Proof of Identification/age will be required to pick up tickets.
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Show begins at 8 p.m.
- MUST BE 18 or OLDER TO ATTEND-VALID STATE ISSUED ID WILL BE CHECKED PRIOR TO ADMITTANCE
- First 200 in each of the 4 entry lines TO THE FLOOR will receive wristbands for floor access. There will be no seats on the floor.
- All arena seating is first come, first served
- No backpacks or coolers will be permitted in Hooper Eblen. All purses or bags are subject to search upon entry.
- Point and shoot cameras and cell phones only. No SLR cameras without a media pass. No video recording.