SOLO Concert Series
*Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Hooper Eblen Center
Doors Open at 7 p.m.
Show Begins at 8 p.m.
Ticket Distribution Schedule
*All ticket distributions take place near the SGA office RUC Room 115
Begins Tuesday, March 24 from 10am- 4pm
Monday thru Thursday: 10am-4pm
Until show day or the maximum number of tickets are distributed.
In addition, there are 4 night-time distributions:
March 26 from 6-10pm
March 31 from 6-10pm
April 1 from 6-10pm
April 2 from 6-10pm
Full time ( undergrads with 12 hours and graduate students with 9 hours**) TTU students with a valid Eagle card will receive two free tickets to the event.
Tickets must be presented at the door on the day of the show. Lost tickets will not be replaced .
*In order to be eligible to receive the 2 student tickets you must pay the SGA fee on your tuition breakdown and this is only charged to students at the University Full Time class rate which is 12 hours or more for Undergrad and 9 hours for Graduate students. Unfortunately if you are considered full time for your department but not for the University you are not charged the fee and therefore cannot receive the tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Show begins at 8 p.m.seats
- First 200 in each of the 4 entry lines will receive wristbands for floor access. There will be no seats on the floor.
- All arena seating is first come, first served
- No backpacks or coolers will be permitted in Hooper Eblen. All purses or bags are subject to search upon entry.
- Point and shoot cameras and cell phones only. No SLR cameras without a media pass. No video recording.