Immigration and Visas

For any questions regarding immigration or visas, students can go to the International Education Office in Derryberry Hall room 135 and speak to a specialist.  He will be able to answer any of your questions regarding F-1 and J-1 visas, immigration documents, employment, extensions, taxes, and more.

Please refer to this website for more information.

international group

Experience Tech For Yourself

Visit us to see what sets us apart.

Schedule Your Visit