Study Abroad because....
- It enriches and diversifies education by offering courses, programs, and academic learning of a sort not possible in the United States.
- It provides students with a global outlook, which emphasizes learning of other nations and cultures.
- It enhances career preparation by teaching cross-cultural and work-place skills of value to today's employers.
- It deepens intellectual and personal maturity, fosters independent thinking, and builds self-confidence.
- It helps students find themselves as an independent person and improve and grow in ways that they would not do here.
- There is financial aid and scholarships to make it affordable, peers alongside them to lean on, the time available to be away from home, and the support of the Study Abroad Office and partners in country to ensure their safety.