Criteria for selection of students participating in study abroad programs:
- be a full-time enrolled student at Tennessee Tech University.
- have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.5.
- have sophomore, junior, or senior standing.
- must get approval to receive course credit or a co-op credit.
- must have a personal interview with Study Abroad Coordinator.
- have a commitment to abide by the rules and regulations of the study abroad programs.
Airfare Reimbursement Recipients must
- complete 10 hours of service with the International Education Office in promoting study abroad opportunities.
- complete an online evaluation of the program
- serve on the Study Abroad or International Affairs Committee, if asked.