Requesting a Project
How do I request a publication?
To request a publication, graphic design or other creative project, contact Dewayne Wright at email@example.com.
What information should I have when I request a publication or other creative project?
In order for your project to proceed smoothly, it is helpful to have the answers to the following questions:
- What is the Index # for the account that will be used to pay for the costs of the publication?
- What is your budget availability for the project?
- Is this a revision of a previous publication? If so, please provide a sample of the earlier publication. If it was not done by Publications, who produced the earlier version?
- What is the purpose of your publication, who is the intended audience and what message do you want to convey?
- How will the publication be distributed and used?
- How many copies should be printed?
- When do you need the finished publication? With this requested deadline, please be reasonable.