Published: Mon Oct 15, 2012
The following deadlines will need to be observed because of the upcoming holiday seasons.
- Extra pay timesheets are due by 4:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5.
- Monthly leave and timesheets due by 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7.
- The deadline for receipt of any payroll changes normally due by the 15 of the month is 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12.
- November payroll will be issued on Friday, Nov. 30.
- December temporary and student payroll will be issued at 8 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10. Timesheets are due by 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 3.
- Extra pay timesheets are due by 4:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3.
- Monthly leave and timesheets are due by 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5.
- All other payroll items normally due by the 15 of the month are due Thursday, Dec. 6.
- December monthly payroll will be issued Friday, Dec. 21.
January Deadline – Student/Temporary Payroll
- Timesheets for work done in December by student and temporary hourly employees may be submitted as soon as December work is finished. Remember you cannot ask employees to estimate time. Any timesheets not submitted before the Christmas holidays will be due by 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.