Beginning Friday, Oct. 14, through Tuesday, Oct. 18, facilities services will be performing the following project work:
1. Henderson Hall will be receiving an elevator controls upgrade
2. Installation of an underground fire line for Henderson Hall on Monday, Oct. 17. During the installation, portions of Peachtree Street and adjacent parking lots may be temporarily closed.
3. The telecommunications office will be performing scheduled maintenance on the campus telephone system in the University Services Building on Monday, Oct. 17, and Tuesday, Oct. 18. During this time, the campus may experience brief interruptions in telephone service.
4. HVAC units were recently installed in Kittrell Hall, Bartoo Hall, TJ Farr Building and Henderson Hall. The contractor will begin testing and balancing these units on Friday, Oct. 14, and continue through Tuesday, Oct. 18.
5. Pennebaker elevator will be out of service on Monday, Oct. 17 and Tuesday, Oct. 18 for hydraulic pump replacement.
As always, please observe safe practices when passing near construction zones and report any activity or area that you consider to be unsafe. You may make a report by contacting facilities services at 931-372-3227 or university police at 931-372-3234. Thank you for your understanding and patience.