Art Faculty CC
CC Glass & Metal (CCGM) 100 / Box 5106
Curt has been running the glass program for Tennessee Tech since 1989 and has produced many successful professional Glass artists. Pieces of his work are on display in over 25 national and international museums collections. In 2009 he was awarded the Arts Educator of the year. Curt is a dynamic and energetic teacher and cares deeply about his students and their future in glass.
- Two National Endowment for the Arts grants.
- Southern Arts Fellowship grant.
- State of Tennessee Individual Artist Fellowship
- NICHE Arts Educator of the Year, 2009
- Presidents Award, Magic City Art Connection
- Invited participant, International Glass Symposium
- Best of Show, Countdown 2001
- Shimono Sake Museum Prize, International Glass Now Competition, 1998