Parking & Transportation
Welcome to Tennessee Tech
Whether you are a visitor, alumnus, student or faculty/staff, we are glad to see you on our campus. Parking & Transportation, a unit within Auxiliary Services, manages parking permits, regulations and citations, as well as the campus shuttle. We are committed to providing safe and reliable parking and transportation options that provide mobility, accessibility, and enhance sustainability for the University community.
In order to better serve the campus community, the parking office will be open extended hours the first week of classes:
- Sunday, August 23- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 24- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 25- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 26- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We will return to our regular hours on Friday, August 28.