Due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19, the Fitness Center is currently closed.
About Our Facilities
Tennessee Tech's Campus Recreation provides a way for students to be involved in an active and healthy lifestyle with programs including: outdoor camping equipment rental, bike share, intramural sports, health promotions, varsity spirit squads, aerobics classes, a 25 meter swimming pool, cardiovascular equipment, cable machines, free - weights, a 1/6 of a mile track, and much more.
For information regarding hours of operation, click here.
FAQ's regarding the Fitness Center closure and cancellations:
- How long will you be closed? The Fitness Center will be closed from March 16th, 2020 through March 29th, 2020. More information will be provided here as it becomes available to us.
- Will Intramural Sports still be played? Unfortunately, no. All programs have been canceled through April 5th, 2020. All other programs and dates are TBD.
- What about the Fitness Center classes and programs? All classes, programs, and services have been canceled until further notice. This includes but is not limited to CPR instruction, senior fitness classes, regular fitness classes, tournaments and league play.
- Will we get reimbursed for the time lost with the closure? No reimbursements will be issued, but the membership will be extended for the time lost during the closing.
- Since the Fitness Center is closed I want to workout somewhere else. Can I come get my belongings out of my locker? No. We are sorry but access is prohibited at this time.