Center for Career Development
Handshake is Tennessee Tech's part-time, co-op, internship, fellowship and full-time job gateway for students in all majors.
Access to Handshake is quickly accessible from within your TechExpress (https://express.tntech.edu/) QuickLinks and Favorites sections. Just look for the "handshake" icon. Or, log in to your Handshake account with your Tennessee Tech email credentials.
Use the self-help items below to assist with activating, setting up your account, and engaging with employers for the first time from within Handshake.
- Build Your Profile from Your Resume.
- How to request an Appointment with the Center for Career Development.
- How to make your Profile Public to Employers.
- How to create and save a job search.
- Need additional help? Visit the Handshake Help Center or contact us at Career@tntech.edu.