Career Development Handshake
Students: Tech students wanting to make an appointment for career-related issues can still make appointments through the Handshake system as normal by visiting the link provided here. For the immediate future, appointments will be conducted in person or via Zoom at the students discretion.
Handshake: Tech students using Handshake to find employment opportunities should see little to no difference while we are on the modified delivery model. Employers will still place jobs and be able to search resumes. Likewise students will still be able to apply for jobs as usual.
Handshake is Tennessee Tech's part-time, co-op, internship, fellowship and full-time job gateway for students in all majors.
Access to Handshake is quickly accessible from within your TechExpress (https://express.tntech.edu/) QuickLinks and Favorites sections. Just look for the "handshake" icon. Or, log in to your Handshake account with your Tennessee Tech email credentials.
Use the self-help items belows to assist with activating, setting up your account, and engaging with employers for the first time from within Handshake.
- Build Your Profile from Your Resume.
- How to request an Appointment with the Center for Career Development.
- How to make your Profile Public to Employers.
- How to create and save a job search.
- Need additional help? Visit the Handshake Help Center or contact us at Career@tntech.edu.