Career Development Handshake
Students: Tech students wanting to make an appointment for career-related issues can still make appointments through the Handshake system as normal by visiting the link provided here. For the immediate future, appointments will be conducted over the phone or via Skype-type communication.
For simple resume critiques you can email your resume to email@example.com. We can usually have the resume back to you in less than 24 hours from submission.
Handshake: Tech students using Handshake to find employment opportunities should see little to no difference while we are on the modified delivery model. Employers will still place jobs and be able to search resumes. Likewise students will still be able to apply for jobs as usual.
Handshake is Tennessee Tech's part-time, co-op, internship, fellowship and full-time job gateway for all majors.
- Log in to your Handshake account with your Tennessee Tech email credentials.
- Build Your Profile from Your Resume.
- How to make your Profile Public to Employers.
- Request an Appointment with the Center for Career Development.
- How to create and save a job search.
- Need additional help? Visit the Handshake Help Center.