Online Non-Credit Offerings
Tennessee Tech University partners with several online course facilitators to provide students a variety of online courses and certificate programs for personal enrichment and professional development.
Whether you are an employer or employee, looking to retool or pursue a new field of training or education, this is your link to workforce development too.
Non-credit online programs include a wide range of short and long term courses and programs suited to those who are looking for the convenience of an online format. Choose from instructor facilitated or self-paced courses that can be completed from the comfort of your own home or anywhere course-specific computer access exists.
Click on the links to explore options for choosing your new career, a long dreamed of hobby, or choose to enhance your professional skills through an online certificate program.
DISTANCE ONLINE LEARNING
Instructor Led Courses (ILC) - http://www.ed2go.com/tenntech
Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Self-Paced Courses - http://www.ed2go.com/tenntech-pro/
You like to learn at your own pace, in your own way. These courses will help you do just that, and the low cost and convenience may keep you coming back for more. All courses are 24 hours.
Career Training Programs (CTP) - https://careertraining.ed2go.com/Tennessee Tech/
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Workforce Training - http://tnecampus.info
Arrange training for employees no matter how many or where they are located. Interact and learn with peers, from expert instructors.