Career Development Co-op Eligibility
Student must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum overall 2.0 GPA (GPA must be maintained while participating in the program).
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have at least sophomore status (31 or more credit hours).
- Transfer students from another college or university must complete two full semesters atTennessee Tech prior to beginning a co-op assignment.
- Complete co-op orientation through the Center for Career Development and enroll in the appropriate co-op course each semester they are out on assignment (including summers). Each course provides one hour of add-on credit that does not count toward graduation requirements.
The co-op hiring process is competitive. Students must go through an interview process with the employer.