Online JLRC Catalog
Jeffers Learning Resources Center
Bartoo Hall, Rm. 213
Campus Box 5044
Questions or Comments?
Please email: email@example.com
About Alex-Web Library Database System
Alex-Web is an internet-based version of the Alexandria Library Database currently used in the Jeffers Learning Resources Center.
Alex-web will allow JLRC patrons to search for books and other educational materials found in the JLRC.
- View the Online JLRC Catalog
- After clicking the link to access the online, CLICK ON THE "SEARCH" ICON .
- Now, you are ready to search for your book, topic or resource.
- Type in the name of a book, an author, or any subject, and CLICK return or enter.
- Patrons can now search for books by Accelerated Reader level using the Study Program drop down menu.
- See a particular item's availability and date it is due back (if checked out) by CLICKING "COPIES."
- Logging In the Alex-Web Catalog
Logging in allows you to...
1) renew items that you have checked out (with the exception of Reserve materials and Technology);
2) place holds and reservations on items;
3) or, just see what items you have checked out.
After logging in, you will click on the "FACES" icon , which will be located in the top left corner of the page next to your name.
- Renewing Items & Placing Holds/Reservations
Login to Alexandria using your TTU credentials (e.g. jddoe42).
- Click on "FACES ICON" next to your name, then click on "ACTIVITY" to view items you have checked out.
- Select the item by clicking on it to highlight it.
- Click “Renew” in the lower left corner.
Login to Alexandria
- Search for the item on which you would like to place a HOLD.
- Click on "HOLD" icon (book with hand over it) in the right corner.
- Placing a HOLD on an item simply puts you in line to check out an item that is currently checked out by another patron, once it has been returned.
Placing a Reservation
Login to Alexandria
- Search for the item you would like to reserve
- Click “RESERVATION” icon (calender) in right corner.
- Select the date that you when you would like the item. (*Months can be changed via drop down menu)
- If there is a lock symbol in the date, then that date is already taken and may not be selected
- Placing a reservation allows you to reserve the book for a specific date.