SGA Emergency Loan
Important information about the data you are providing for this action:
Tennessee Technological University, a public institution of higher education created by the laws of the State of Tennessee, is located at 1 William L. Jones Drive, Cookeville, TN 38505 (931-372-3101).Tennessee Tech collects the information you provide to it through its website’s portals, request for information forms, etc. for the purpose fulfilling its mission as required by Tennessee Code Annotated Section 49-8-101(d).Tennessee Tech may share the information you provide with contractors and state or federal authorities if required by law or if necessary to fulfill its stated mission.
Tennessee Tech will store your personal data consistent with its policy on document retention, which can be accessed through the Policy Central portal on this website. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and have standing under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right (i) to request from Tennessee Tech access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; (ii) to object to processing; (iii) to data portability and (iv) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EEA.
By providing personal data to Tennessee Tech, you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described above.
To apply for an Emergency loan follow the steps below:
- When applying during the hours of (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 2:30 pm) - complete the online form below entirely and submit. Wait two business hours and then go to Loan Accounting to sign a Promissory Note. Loan Accounting is located in the 1st floor of Derryberry Hall.
- When applying after 2:30 pm or on a weekend - complete the online form below entirely and submit. You may go to Loan Accounting the following day.
- If you fail to fully complete all items (need full addresses on both references) your loan will be rejected and you will be asked to start over.
- Max loan amount is $300.00
- Don't forget: Loan Accounting is located in the 1st floor of Derryberry Hall.