Roaden University Center
Facilities: The Roaden University Center is home to a variety of student centered spaces and offices. With multiple dining options, lounge spaces, Bookstore, Awesome Mail and Print, event, and meeting rooms, the RUC is the hub of student activity on campus. The RUC also houses a number of student service related departments Use of Roaden University Center. Requests to reserve event spaces and meeting rooms in the RUC are consistent with the Tennessee Tech Policy 121 (Access to and Use of Campus Property and Facilities). The policy may be accessed via Policy Central. Submit requests for space through the Tennessee Tech Reservation System
Use of Bulletin Boards and Publicity Displays: Display of posters, flyers, banners or other graphic publicity is a privilege limited to students, faculty, staff and approved student organizations and subject to the limitations established below:
- Displays may be attached only with push-pins (no thumb tacks or staples)
- All displays (including banners) must be approved at the Campus Compass or Student Activities Office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday).
- Publicity may be displayed up to 30 calendar days. The expiration date will be 30 days after registration, or one day after the event, whichever comes first
- Publicity or notices by individuals shall be limited to the “Personal and Swap Board” located on the lower floor of the RUC. For sale, wanted, etc., posters are available free at the Information Center. Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Only one display per bulletin board (per event) will be authorized.