Benefits General Information
- Benefits Summary
- TN State Employee Discounts
- TTU Discounts - Pride Partners
- TTU Designation of Beneficiary
- MetLife Dental
- As a FYI, members don’t have to have a card to receive services. The dental provider should be able to look you up. Members can also print a temporary ID card through MyBenefits, www.mybenefits.metlife.com/StateOfTennessee. It’s available 24/7. You can also use this site to get estimates on care and check coverage and claim status.
Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- General Information
- FMLA Notification form
(Form should be printed on your departmental letterhead, addressed to the employee requiring family medical leave and from that employee's supervisor. Be sure to include the employee's Banner ID number and send a copy to Human Resources.)
Health Insurance Resources
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Information
- What is an HSA and what are my options?
- Please note the following
important information regarding your PayFlex Health Savings Account (HSA) debit
- Cards will be mailed to the address on file in mid-December. The cards are mailed in very, VERY plain white envelopes. Please ensure you have opened all of your mail.
- If you determine that you have not received the card, please call 888-879-9280 to request a replacement.
- Funds will be added to the card in January 2018. If you incurred medical expenses prior to that date, you can ‘pay yourself back’. See HSA directions.
- If you elect to have additional contributions made to your HSA, these deductions will begin in January 2018 provided the completed contribution form is received by 4:30pm on January 15 th. You are allowed to change this amount monthly. Please note: the form to change your contribution will be due by the monthly payroll deadline.
- Visit https://stateoftn.payflexdirect.com to manage your account or https://stateoftn.payflexdirect.com/MyDashboard/FAQ.aspx for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Partners for Health
- Partners for Health Wellness Program
- Partners for Health FAQ
Retirement Planning Resources
- 2017 IRS Plan Limitations
- 401-K (Empower Retirement)
- 401(k) and 457(b) Participant Enrollment Form
- Comparison of Roth 401(k), Roth IRA, and Traditional 401(k) Retirement Accounts
- 401(k) & 457 Retirement Plan - Program Features & Highlights
- Social Security Administration
- Summary of Withdrawal Restrictions on State of Tennessee ORP Investment Products
- TCRS (Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System)
- Optional Retirement Program
Enrollment packages for 403(b) are available in the HR office. Please email TTUBenefits@tntech.edu for more information.
Sick Leave Bank