Nontraditional Student Orientation
Nontraditional Orientation Information
Although orientation is not required for nontraditional students, we highly encourage you to complete one of our orientation programs to help ease your transition to Tennessee Tech. As a nontraditional student, if you choose to participate in orientation you have the option to:
- Complete an online orientation
- Attend an on-campus Freshman Orientation (SOAR) session
Steps for completing orientation:
- Student should be admitted to the university. For questions about your admission status, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- Access and regularly check your Tech student email. If you need assistance, contact the MyTech Help Desk at (931) 372-3975 or visit www.tntech.edu/mytech.
- Online Orientation: If you wish to complete the online orientation, go to flight.tntech.edu and login using your Tech email username and password (e.g. AWEagle42) and follow the onscreen instructions.
- On-Campus Orientation: If you would like to attend an on-campus freshman orientation (SOAR) session, you will need to contact the Office of New Student & Family Programs to get registered for a session. You can learn more about SOAR, click here!