New Student & Family Programs
About New Student & Family Programs
The Office of New Student & Family Programs at Tennessee Tech oversees orientation
and transition programs for new students and their families. Our office supports the
transition of new students and families by bridging gaps between high school, community
colleges, and Tech. Our staff is here to provide assistance and information to students
and their families to establish a foundation for success. Please contact us with any
questions you may have regarding orientation, the first-year experience, or our parent
and family programs.
We are committed to serving students and families by:
- Providing programs and services to assist the transition of new students into the intellectual, cultural, and social climate of Tennessee Tech.
- Exposing new students to the University's educational and extracurricular opportunities in order to foster personal growth.
- Educating and establishing partnerships with parent and family members to support students' academic and personal success.
- First-Year Orientation - SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement, and Registration)
- Spring Orientation (Freshman & Transfer Students)
- Transfer Orientation
- International Orientation
- The First-Year Experience
- Parent and Family Programs
Meet the New Student & Family Programs Team
Sophomore - Marketing
Junior - Biology
Junior - Nursing