- Whitson-Hester School of Nursing's RN to BSN Program was voted 7th Best in the US for 2015!!!
- Whitson-Hester School of Nursing was voted 5th Best Nursing School in the US for 2014!!!
- Whitson-Hester School of Nursing welcomes our new dean, Huey-Ming Tzeng!
- Nursing Christian Fellowship Meeting - February 24th & 26th from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm in Room 260.
- Student Nursing Association Meeting - February 19th from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm in Room 282 (Auditorium).
- Jeans and Bling - Saturday, April 11th from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm. For more information, please visit Cookeville Regional Charitable Foundation - Jeans and Bling. Also review the Jeans and Bling Poster below.
Welcome to the Tennessee Technological University Whitson-Hester School of Nursing homepage! We appreciate your interest in our School and encourage you to explore the links provided to learn more about the study of Nursing at Tennessee Technological University.
The student group is diverse and consists of students seeking the nursing degree for their initial career, students entering nursing for a career change, current RNs seeking a Master’s degree in nursing, and RNs returning to school for the baccalaureate degree. Interacting with such a diverse group of students and a faculty with a broad range of experience and interests provides opportunity for the personal and intellectual development needed for the student preparing for the role of the professional nurse.
Please review Career Information Prospective Students for further information about the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing.
If you would like more information, please send an email to one of our Academic Advisors:
Mr. Ben Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Ms. Jamie Gunter at email@example.com, or
Ms. Shanna Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top RN to BSN Campus Programs 2015 - RNtoBSN.org
The Whitson-Hester School of Nursing ranked 7th from RNtoBSN.org for 2015's Best Campus Based RN TO BSN Programs! RNtoBSN.org's mission is to "connect current and prospective nurses with the resources needed to pursue and obtain their BSN. Factors considered in the ranking were accreditation, commitment to nursing education, academic, and career counseling services, and academic quality." Our program "demonstrated excellence in all areas." Please click here to read more.
The Whitson-Hester School of Nursing is now on Nurses Lounge. Please click here to join the community.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at TTU’s Whitson-Hester School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791.
Whitson-Hester School of Nursing
Cookeville, TN 38505
Fax#: (931) 372-6244
Street Address: 10 West 7th Street
Office Hours: Monday through Friday - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (CST).