Burnett Recreation Center Policies
- A valid Eagle Card or membership card is required for entry to the facility.
- If you are not taking 6 or more hours, you must purchase a membership.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Guests must always be accompanied by a member throughout their visit.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Firearms or weapons of any type are prohibited.
- Always practice safety and courtesy toward others.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Ladies, please cover sports bras with a shirt.
- Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program and know your limitations. Our Fitness and Wellness Office can assist with training, demonstrations, classes, and more.
*Please see each counter throughout the fitness center for rules regarding specific areas.
Severe Weather Policy
In the event of extreme conditions, we will adjust hours as safety deems necessary. Information relating to any closures or altered hours will be available on our Instagram @tntechcampusrec and on our website.