News and Annual Reports
- $1.9 Million Grant Won to Focus on Water Quality Improvement by Restored Wetlands
- Former Master's Student Lucas Hix Advised by Biologist Justin Murdock Publishes Research and Cover Photo in Hydrobiologia Journal
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Ph.D. Student Md. Nowfel Mahmud Bhuyian's Work on the Padma River Erosion Receives Attention from Online Media Outlet
- Tennessee Tech University Graduate Student Brackins Advised by Environmental Engineer Alfred Kalyanapu Chosen for National Water Center Innovators Program Summer Institute
- The Center co-presented, along with the Vanderbilt School of Engineering and the University of Tennessee Tickle College of Engineering, the 2017 KAPPE Lecture series speaker Dr. Danny Reible, who is the Donovan Maddox Distinguished Engineering Chair from Texas Tech University. The presentation, titled "Sustaining Water Availability in Rural Communities: Expanding Use of Poor Quality Waters," was held Wed., Sept. 20, at the Min Kao Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. For more information, visit http://www.engr.utk.edu/events/kappe-lecture-danny-reible/ or contact Tania Datta (email@example.com or 931-372-3446).
Look for us on Facebook