The Post (Mail Services)
The Post is a unit of Auxiliary Services at Tennessee Tech University. Located on the ground floor of the Roaden University Center, the mission of the The Post is to provide the best possible service in the sending, receiving and delivery of mail and packages for the University community.
Ground floor of the Roaden University Center
- HOURS & CONTACT
LOBBY (mail/package pickup, packing supplies, postage and more)Fall and Spring: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pmSummer: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pmClosed on Weekends and University observed holidays.(931) 372-3282 • firstname.lastname@example.org
For Printing Services contact: (931) 372-3212
- HOW TO FIND YOUR CAMPUS BOX #
- Log in to Eagle Online
- Select the "Students" tab
- Click "Registration"
- Click "View Registration Times, Advisor, Campus Box, Confirmation Information"
- PICKING UP PACKAGES & LETTER MAIL
- You will receive an email notification when a package or letter arrives for you.
- Once you receive a notification, simply visit the Awesome Mail & Print location
in the Roaden University Center and approach one of the kiosks located near
the front entrance.
- Swipe your Eagle Card and select whether you want to pick up your package/mail
now OR pick it up later. Please select cancel to pick up later.
- If you choose to pick up your items now, our staff will be notified through our
automated system and your package/mail will be brought to you at the counter.
- Proceed to the counter to retrieve your package/mail.
- Please have your Eagle Card ready for verification.
- STUDENT MAILING ADDRESS
Student name [ either full name or name Tech uses]This format is for outgoing and receiving mail/packages.
1000 N. Dixie
Campus Box # ________
Cookeville, TN 38505