Career Development Job Information
Students Seeking Full-time Employment
All jobs (co-op and full-time) are available for review and application through your Handshake account.
Part-time Jobs may be Available at the Following Locations
- Check Handshake on the Career Center website at http://www.tntech.edu/career/handshake.
- Username is TTU email without @students.tntech.edu
- Password is TTU email password
- If you have financial aid, the Financial Aid office may provide you with a work-study job during the semester. Call (931) 372-3073
- The following on-campus offices hire students from time to time:
- Fitness Center: (931) 372-3721, Main Office - Fitness Center.
- Residential Life: (931) 372-3414, MS Cooper Room 217.
- Food Services: apply online at compassgroupcareers.com
- University Store, (931) 372-3131, Ground Floor, University Center.
- Information Technology Services:
Visit https://webapps.tntech.edu/its/helpdeskapplication/default.aspx for the web application.
- Facilities is looking for part-time student help year round. To submit an application, go to the Business and Facilities building (located south of Sherlock Park).
- Off-Campus: Upper Cumberland Career Center: 520-8733 - 580 Jefferson Avenue (across the street from the Goodwill store).