Information for Graduates
Be ready for the day!
Morning Ceremony: 9:30 a.m.
Afternoon Ceremony: 2:00 p.m.
When You Arrive
- All graduates must arrive dressed in cap and gown 1 hr & 15 min before the start time listed above.
- Enter Hooper Eblen Center via the Ticket Office entrence - there will be signs directing you to the appropriate area of the concourse for lineup.
- Undergraduate candidates will be lined up alphabetically within their college or school and graduate candidates will be lined up alphabetically by degree level.
- You must check in with the staff member checking your line, otherwise your name will be removed from the list and will not be called out.
- Men: Slacks (no jeans or shorts), shirt, and comfortable dress shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes).
- Women: Dresses or skirts, slacks, or capri pants (no jeans or shorts), and comfortable dress shoes (no tennis shoes or flip flops).
There will be no place to store personal belongings during the ceremony, so please leave those with family members. Keep in mind that you will be standing for quite a while so choose clothing and shoes for comfort.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol is subject to being removed from the line of march.
- Use of cell phones during ceremony is prohibited.
- Use of air horns and other such devices is prohibited and those devices will be confiscated.