The Eagle Card is the official identification card for the university. If you are a new student, you will be issued an Eagle Card during Freshman Orientation or registration. Eagle Cards are valid for the duration of your education at Tennessee Tech.
About the Eagle Card Office
The Eagle Card Office is committed to providing a quality and effective service to the University which results in enhancing the academic, as well as administrative, experience at Tennessee Tech. In addition to serving as the official ID card of the University, the card provides students, faculty, and staff with appropriate identification, access, and debit services.
Location: Roaden University Center 230
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The card serves in the following capacities:
- photo identification
- campus debit card (cash-on-card)
- residence hall access (Residential Life)
- laundry facility access
- encoded with selected meal plans (Campus Dining Services)
- access to Fitness Center (Fitness Center)
- access to computer labs
- access to athletic events (Athletics)
- Add Cash to Card
Money may be deposited on the Eagle Card, in the form of cash, check, or credit card to be used in various places on campus.
For cash, check or credit card deposits, you can also visit our office for a deposit form. The Eagle Card Office is located in the RUC 230 and open between 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- No refunds of Eagle Card money will be distributed unless a student officially withdraws or graduates from the university.
- Upon graduation or withdrawal from Tennessee Tech, students are required to "cash out" the balance of their Eagle Card. Students will have until the close of the next working day after graduation to spend the remaining balance of their account. Any outstanding charges (traffic fines, etc.) will be adjusted from the balance on the Eagle Card. Checks will be processed and mailed one (1) week after graduation or official withdrawal.
- No refunds will be made under $10.
- If the Eagle Card account remains inactive for over one (1) year, there will be no refund granted.
- Replacement Cards
If your Eagle Card is lost or stolen, please contact our office (931-372-6232). We will immediately cancel your lost/stolen card to prevent misuse.
Replacement cards are available in the Eagle Card Office, RUC 230, at a cost of $10 each.
- Add Cash to Card