Software, Printing & Book Review
Learning Resources Center
Foundation Hall, Rm. 173
Campus Box 5044
Questions or Comments?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Links
Free copy of Microsoft Office and Windows 8 for students!
The LRC Library and all other labs on campus use the Pharos system.
- Students are given an allowance of $30 (tied to their Tech account and Eagle Card) at the beginning of the semester for printing.
- The cost of each page printed will be deducted from this balance.
- Printing cost is set at $0.075 cents for a single-sided sheet and $0.10 cents for a double-sided (duplexed) page.
- To print multiple pages per sheet, see the tutorial video on YouTube.
- The printer in the LRC Library also uses a release station requiring students to swipe their Eagle Card for EVERY print job.
- Book Review
Patrons can review books that they have checked out from the LRC. Book reviews will be visible to all LRC patrons via the Online LRC Catalog.
How to Write a Review
Login to the Online LRC Catalog using your T-number for the username and your last name (in lower case) as the password.
Search for the book you would like to review.
Click on the book title.
Under the Book Image, hold your cursor over the images of the rating stars (this will bring up review box).
Go down to bottom of the box and click “Add Review”.
From this box you can also read reviews by clicking “Read All Reviews”.
You will rate the book using a star rating and also write a review.