Software, Printing & Book Review
Jeffers Learning Resources Center
Bartoo Hall, Rm. 213
Campus Box 5044
Questions or Comments?
Please email: email@example.com
Resources and Links
Free copy of Microsoft Office and Windows 8 for students!
The JLRC Library and all other labs on campus use the Pharos system.
- Students are given an allowance of $30 (tied to their Tech account and Eagle Card) at the beginning of the semester for printing.
- The cost of each page printed will be deducted from this balance.
- Printing cost is set at $0.075 cents for a single-sided sheet and $0.10 cents for a double-sided (duplexed) page. Colored printing is $0.25 cents for a single-sided page.
- The printer in the JLRC Library also uses a release station requiring students to swipe their Eagle Card for EVERY print job.
Printing from your own device:
- Go to the Pharos Website
- Login using TTU credentials
- Upload document to print
- Swipe your card at printing station
- Book Review
Patrons can review books that they have checked out from the JLRC. Book reviews will be visible to all JLRC patrons via the Online JLRC Catalog.
How to Write a Review
- Login to the Online JLRC Catalog using your TTU credentials.
- Search for the book you would like to review.
- Click on the stars
- Click on "write your own review"
- Use star ranking to rate the book, and write your review
- Click on "Submit" in the bottom right corner