College Town Weekends is a promotion that combines both on-campus and off-campus events into one list so students can easily find weekend activities of interest. Students are encouraged to take advantage of all that Tech and the surrounding community have to offer. After all, Cookeville is Tennessee’s college town!
Did you know?
- The Caf is now open until 10pm on Sundays. See Dining Hours.
- The Burnett Fitness Center, Pool, and Climbing Wall are open on weekends. See Burnett Fitness Center Hours.
- The weekend is a great time to catch up on coursework or get a head-start on the week’s assignments. The Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library is open on Saturday and Sunday. See Volpe Library hours.
More fun in Tennessee's College Town
- Checkout WinterFest: An Evening of One-Act Plays, including Check Please, The Candidate, and 10 Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse. Visit www.tntech.edu/bdph/ for details.
- Get cultured at one of Cookeville's many art galleries.
- Challenge a friend at the Climbing Wall, open Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm-6pm. Shoes, harness, and other equipment is free to use for students!
Shop, Eat, and PlayDid you know that many Cookeville businesses offer discounts? Check out our Pride Partners for amazing deals and unique finds.
Retail Therapy: Whether you are looking for hiking gear, décor for your room, or the perfect outfit for the weekend’s events, you can find it in Cookeville. Select “Retail” on the Pride Partners page for more info.
Dinner on the Town: Cedar Street and Broad Street offer a number of student favorites, including Seven Senses, Father Tom’s Pub, and Crawdaddies.
Explore Cookeville: Sweet Spots Video Series