Distance Education Access
- If you have a TNTECH username:
- Click "Off Campus Log-In" on the left side of the library website.
- Enter your TNTECH username and password.
- Search and access resources as desired.
- If you are a TN eCampus student without a TNTECH username, go to the TN eCampus Virtual Library for instructions.
- If you have a TNTECH username and want to borrow items without visiting in person, email Sharon Holderman (email@example.com) with your request, and your items will be mailed to you for free. You can return the book for free in person or pay to mail it back.
- If you have a TNTECH username and you want items the library does not own, you have
- Complete the TALC card request form to check out materials in person at other college and university libraries.
- Use Tennessee Tech's InterLibrary Loan (ILL) to request the materials. Articles will be available online, and books will be shipped to you at the library's expense. Please note in your request that you are a distance education student. You can return the book for free in person or pay to mail it back.
- If you are a TN eCampus student without a TNTECH username and want a Tennessee Tech
physical item, you have two options:
- Request it through TN eCampus Interlibrary Loan.
- Visit our library to get a community borrower card and check out items.