Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Connect Google Scholar to Tennessee Tech Library
You can connect Google Scholar to the library to find more full text items and request items through InterLibrary Loan (ILL).
- Go to Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/
- Go to Settings
- Click on "Library links" on the left
- Type Tennessee into the box and press Enter
- Check all boxes referring to Tennessee Tech (you may need to click the right arrow to see all results)
- Click Save
If you are off-campus, you need to complete the "off-campus log-in" to be sure you can access the full text. Leave a browser open to the library page after you did the off-campus log-in, then use Google Scholar in a new tab or window.
Using ILL from Google Scholar
Many results in Google Scholar have an option to request it through ILL straight from the results page:
- make sure you have connected Google Scholar to the library as described above
- on the search results page, click on the arrows below the result
- click on the link "Try ILL @ TN Tech"