Connect Google Scholar to Tennessee Tech
You can connect Google Scholar to the library to find more full text items and request items through InterLibrary Loan (ILL).
- Go to Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/
- Go to Settings
- Click on "Library links" on the left
- Type Tennessee into the box and press Enter
- Check all boxes referring to Tennessee Tech (you may need to click the right arrow to see all results)
- Click Save
If you are off-campus, you need to complete the "off-campus log-in" to be sure you can access the full text. Leave a browser open to the library page after you did the off-campus log-in, then use Google Scholar in a new tab or window.
Using ILL from Google Scholar
Many results in Google Scholar have an option to request it through ILL straight from the results page:
- make sure you have connected Google Scholar to the library as described above
- on the search results page, click on the arrows below the result
- click on the link "Try ILL @ TNTECH"