Career Development Engineering Fair
Engineering Fair 2020
Thursday, March 5th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. CST | Hooper Eblen Center
This event is co-sponsored by the Engineering Joint Council and the Center for Career Development. Over 900 students attended last year's event. A standard employer registration fee of $375 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date.
Engineering Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 3 months after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
- Silver Sponsor - $800
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 1 month after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
- Bronze Sponsor - $575
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 1 week after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
Engineering Fair Jumbotron Packages
- Jumbotron Logo (60 Seconds Rotating) - $300
- Jumbotron Logo (30 Seconds Rotating) - $200
- Jumbotron Logo (15 Seconds Rotating) - $100
For details, e-mail the Center for Career Development (email@example.com) or call (931) 372-3232.
How to Register
- Login to Handshake.
- Select "Fairs" under the "Campus" heading.
- Search for "Tennessee Tech".
- Select and register for the Tennessee Tech Engineering Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
Engineering Fair Agenda
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Engineering Fair
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Lunch
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Monday, February 24th. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.