Substitution Request

The student should meet with his or her advisor and fill out the "Undergraduate Course Substitution Form pdf_icon_sm." The advisor contacts the appropriate department chair to establish that the learning outcomes will be met--see under "General Education Learning Outcomes" at and to determine if general education credit should be requested. The advisor and student ensure that the form has the necessary signatures before sending it to the Graduation Office, DH102. All general education course substitutions must be approved by the Chair of the General Education Committee.

College of Arts & Sciences