Appalachian Center for Craft
Giving to the Craft Center
We hope you'll consider making a contribution to help continue the growth of the Craft Center’s diverse programs.
Programs in Need of Your Support:
* Visiting Artist Fund
* Exhibitions Programming
* Educational Outreach Programs
* Individual Studio Improvements
* Appalachian Center for Craft Endowment (support of programs with the highest priority needs)
Your Gifts Have Helped Us Provide:
* The First High School Summer Craft Residency
* Scholarships for College students Taking Summer Workshops
* Five Endowed Scholarships for Art Students
* The Zola Artist in Residence Endowment and Stipend
* Energy-Saving Upgrades in Housing & Studios
Make your generous gift worth even more with a matching contribution. Thousands of companies nationwide match charitable contributions. Your employer may have a matching gift program. Contact your human resources office to find out if they participate.
To make a tax-deductible donation to programs and initiatives at the Appalachian Center for Craft, please click on a button below or contact Debra Ruzinsky, Director - firstname.lastname@example.org (931) 372-6875.