Appalachian Center for Craft
Giving to the Craft Center
We hope you'll consider making a contribution to help continue the growth of the Craft Center’s diverse programs.
Programs in Need of Your Support:
- Visiting Artist Fund
- Exhibitions Programming
- Educational Outreach Programs
- Individual Studio Improvements
- Appalachian Center for Craft Endowment (support of programs with the highest priority needs)
Your Gifts Have Helped Us Provide:
- The First High School Summer Craft Residency
- Scholarships for College students Taking Summer Workshops
- Five Endowed Scholarships for Art Students
- The Zola Artist in Residence Endowment and Stipend
- Energy-Saving Upgrades in Housing & Studios
Make your generous gift worth even more with a matching contribution. Thousands of companies nationwide match charitable contributions. Your employer may have a matching gift program. Contact your human resources office to find out if they participate.
To make a tax-deductible donation to programs and initiatives at the Appalachian Center for Craft, please click on a button below or contact Kimberly Winkle, Director, School of Art, Craft and Design and the Appalachian Center for Craft (931) 372-3051.