Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Computers & Technology
Technology for Student Checkout
Technology items are checked out at the myTECH Help Desk on the main floor.
Technology for Faculty & Staff Checkout
Additional technology is available for faculty and staff from the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning.
- Computers in the Library
- Desktop Macs (2nd Floor)
- Desktop Windows (2nd & 3rd Floors)
- Mac Laptops for checkout (myTECH Help Desk)
- Windows Laptops for checkout (myTECH Help Desk)
- Other Technology in the Library
- Technology Access
- There are three computer labs on campus open 24 hours: Clement 313A, Clement 313B, and Johnson 106. Students enter via Eagle Card access.
- Students can download Microsoft Office onto their personal machines for free!
- Students receive a printing allowance each semester on their Eagle Card.
- Contact IT for technology help.