Computers & Technology
Technology for Student Checkout
Items are checked out at the TECHcheck Desk on the main floor. For more information, visit them in the library or online.
Technology for Faculty & Staff Checkout
Additional technology is available for faculty and staff from the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning.
- Computers in the Library
- Desktop Macs (2nd Floor)
- Desktop Windows (2nd Floor)
- Desktop Windows (3rd Floor)
- Mac Laptops for checkout (TECHcheck Desk)
- Windows Laptops for checkout (TECHcheck Desk)
- Other Technology in the Library
- Technology Access Tips
- There are two computer labs on campus open 24 hours: Henderson 111 and Clement 313. Students can enter via EagleCard swipe.
- Students can download Microsoft Office onto their personal machines for free!
- Students receive a printing allowance each semester on their Eagle Card.
- Contact IT for technology help.