Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Donate to the Library
Donating Books & Physical Items
We are grateful you have considered donating materials to the Volpe Library!
We do NOT accept the following:
- Items with mold, stains, or water damage
- Items with pages missing, damaged, or written on/highlighted
- Damaged items (warped, bent, broken spines, pest damage, missing covers, etc.)
- Items with strong odors (smoke, pets, food)
- Personal journals or notebooks - check with Archives & Special Collections
- Periodicals or magazines
- VHS tapes
If you have items to donate, please bring them to the front desk anytime the library is open. We will review them for usefulness and relevance, and choose which ones to add to our collection. If we do not add every item, we will try to find a home for materials with Better World Books or through other avenues.
Please contact Holly Mills with questions about physical donations.
Monetary donations will go into the Friends of the Library fund. Your support helps provide funding for the library collection, new technology, renovations, and other things to best serve our patrons.