Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
The library offers a free notary service to current Tennessee Tech students and employees. Notaries verify who you are and that you signed a document.
Notary appointments are at the library front desk and are scheduled for 15 minutes. You must bring the following to your notary appointment:
- Current passport, driver's license, or state-issued ID
- Unsigned documents to be notarized (all parties must sign in front of the notary)
- Go to https://techconnect.campus.eab.com/.
- Log in using your TNTECH username and password.
- Click on
- Select Other Services, Notary Service, and follow the steps.
Create a calendar invite through your Tennessee Tech Outlook for Sharon Holderman. The appointment should be 15 minutes long. You will receive an email when the appointment has been confirmed. For an appointment after 4:30 p.m., call Charlene McClain at x6109.
Please contact Sharon Holderman with questions. Charlene McClain and Sharon Holderman are not attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of Tennessee, and they may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.