Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
The library offers a free notary service to current Tennessee Tech students and employees only. Notaries verify who you are and that you signed a document.
You must schedule an appointment; notaries are not available on a walk-in basis. Come to the library front desk at the time of your appointment and bring the following three things:
- EagleCard; and
- One of the following current IDs: passport, driver's license, state-issued ID; and
- Unsigned documents to be notarized (all parties must sign in front of the notary).
- Go to https://techconnect.campus.eab.com/.
- Log in using your TNTECH username and password.
- Click on
- Select Other Services, Notary Service, and follow the steps.
Create a calendar invite through your Tennessee Tech Outlook for Sharon Holderman at a time she is available. The appointment should be 15 minutes long. You will receive an email when the appointment has been confirmed. For an appointment after 4:00 p.m., call Charlene McClain at x6109.
Please contact Sharon Holderman with questions. Charlene McClain and Sharon Holderman are not attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of Tennessee, and they may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.