With its combination of courses in the traditional sciences and agriculture courses,
environmental agricultural agriscience students are prepared for a wide range of experiences.
The environmental agriscience curriculum educates students in the fundamental and
applied principles of environmental quality with an emphasis on soil science and water
quality. In addition to agriculture courses, this program of study includes courses
in geology, biology, hydrology and GIS (Geographic Information Systems).
Visit Program Website
- Water Quality
- Reclamation and Developing Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Consulting Firms
- Environmental Protection Agency
- State Health Departments
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Agricultural Extension Service