After Admission... What’s Next?
After being admitted to Tech, you will need to review this checklist below to ensure your first semester on-campus is as smooth as possible. Remember, the Office of New Student & Family Programs is here to help you. If you cannot find the contact information for a department below, email us at email@example.com. Please review each section below to ensure you have completed each item on the enrollment checklist.
TechExpress is a one-stop portal for all of your most-used Tennessee Tech resources, like email, Eagle Online, WiFi (EagleNet) password, T-Number, University news and events, campus directory, and so much more.
- Setup your TechExpress account now. If you need additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at (931) 372-3975.
- Once logged in, you'll be able to access many of the campus tools mentioned above. You'll also be able to view if you have any missing documents or holds on your account, and check your student email account.
- Make sure to start checking your campus email regularly!
Contact your academic department or Student Success Center to setup an advisement appointment and receive your registration information.
- Log into your Eagle Online account via TechExpress to review your Financial Aid information. Once logged into TechExpress, locate the Eagle Online icon within your QuickLinks.
- Make sure to Accept or Decline any awards or aid you have been given.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid for any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (931) 372-3073. Make sure to include your full name and Tech ID Number!
Review the Immunization Requirements website for details about required documentation and forms needed for new students. Contact Health Services at email@example.com with any questions. Make sure to include your full name and Tech ID Number in your email.
Complete Spring Orientation. Your orientation requirement needs to be completed prior to the first day of classes (January 11, 2024). Admitted students will receive an orientation invitation in the mail. This invitation will include information about how and when to complete orientation.
Meal Plan selection is available in your Eagle Online account! If you haven't already...
- Choose a meal plan option before confirming your enrollment for the fall.
- Visit tntech.edu/dining for more information about meal plans and meal plan options.
- Contact Dining Services at (931) 372-3276 for any questions you may have regarding meal plans
All on and off-campus students are required to register for parking permit in order to park on campus.
Visit the Student Parking website for more information about parking on campus. Order your permit through the Parking Portal (via the Student Parking website) or stop by the University Parking & Transportation Office (Roaden University Center 122) to purchase your permit.
Tuition & fees will be available in your Eagle Online account for students who have already registered for classes.
- You can make a payment for your tuition after confirming your enrollment.
- All students must "Confirm Enrollment/Save Your Seat" to keep their registered class schedule for each semester at Tech.
- Regular registration fee payment/enrollment confirmation deadline for Spring 2024 is Tuesday, January 9, 2024.
Living on campus? Review information about your campus residence (click here). Check your student email for information from Residential Life regarding what to bring and what to leave at home. This information is sent out after housing assignments have been emailed to students. For more information, please contact Residential Life at ResLife@tntech.edu.
Order your textbooks from the University Bookstore to ensure they are ready when you arrive on campus and have the right edition for your classes.
- Log into your Eagle Online account and find your class schedule. From there, you can click the "Student" tab. then select "Registration" and "Order Your Textbooks."
- You can pay for your textbooks using a credit card or your excess financial aid (students must be registered for classes before using excess aid to purchase textbooks.
- Contact the Bookstore to find out the deadline for using excess aid to purchase textbooks.
Here are a few additional checklist items for you...
- Disability Services - students interested in requesting disability accommodations must contact the Accessible Education Center and submit proper documentation.
- TTUAlert - this system allows students to stay informed during campus emergencies via text
and email. Students will receive a prompt when logging in to Eagle Online to enter a mobile telephone number or choose to opt out.