After Admission... What's Next?
After being admitted to Tech, you will need to review this checklist below to ensure
your first semester on-campus is as smooth as possible. Remember, the Office of New
Student & Family Programs is here to help you. If you cannot find the contact information
for a department below, email us at email@example.com.
Please review each section below to ensure you have completed each item on the enrollment checklist.
- ✔ Transfer Credit (Transfer Students ONLY!)
- ✔ Academic Advisement
Contact your academic department or Student Success Center to setup an advisement appointment and receive your registration information.
- ✔ Financial Aid
Make sure to review your financial aid information!
- Log into your Eagle Online account to review your award package.
- Make sure to Accept or Decline any awards or aid you have been given.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid for any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (931) 372-3073. Make sure to include your full name and Tech ID Number!
- ✔ Campus Email
Access and check your student email account.
- ✔ Spring Orientation
Complete Spring Orientation.
- Admitted students will receive an orientation invitation to the their campus email address. This invitation will include information about how and when to complete orientation.
- For more information about Transfer Orientation, visit the Orientation Information page
- ✔ Health Documentation
Review the Immunization Requirements website for details about required documentation and forms needed for new students.
- Fall admits must have these items submitted by January 10, 2019.
- Contact Health Services at email@example.com with any questions. Make sure to include your full name and Tech ID Number.
- Required documents to submit:
- ✔ Residential Life
If you're living on campus this fall...
- Review information about your campus residence (click here).
- Check your student email for information from Residential Life regarding what to bring and what to leave at home. This information is sent out after housing assignments have been emailed to students.
- ✔ Meal Plans
Meal Plan selection is available in your Eagle Online account! If you haven't already...
- Choose a meal plan option before confirming your enrollment for the spring.
- Visit tntech.edu/dining for more information about meal plans and meal plan options, and contact Dining Services at (931) 372-3276 for any questions you may have regarding meal plans
- ✔ Campus Parking
All on and off-campus students are required to register for parking paermit in order to park on campus.
- Visit the Student Parking website for more information about parking on campus
- If you register for classes after January 2, 2019, stop by University Parking (Foundation Hall, room 100) to purchase your permit.
- ✔ Textbooks
Order your textbooks from the University Bookstore to ensure they are ready when you arrive on campus and have the right edition for your classes.
- Log into your Eagle Online account, and select the Student tab. From there, you will select Registration and Order Your Textbooks.
- You can pay for your textbooks using a credit card or your excess financial aid.
- Deadline to purchase books using your excess financial aid is December 31, 2018 by 5pm (central). Students must be registered for classes before using excess aid to purchase textbooks.
- ✔ Tuition & Fees
Tuition & fees will be available in your Eagle Online account for students who have already registered for classes.
- You can make a payment for your tuition after confirming your enrollment.
- All students must "Confirm Enrollment/Save Your Seat" to keep their registered class schedule for each semester at Tech
- If registered for classes prior to January 2, 2019, you must complete this process by January 2, 2019.
- If registered for classes after January 2, 2019, you must complete this process by January 12, 2019.
- ✔ Spring Welcome
Spring Welcome 2019 is right around the corner! Make plans to attend and check out the events. You'll get to meet fellow classmates, have fun, and find involvement opportunities on campus!
- ✔ Additional Items
Here are a few additional checklist items for you...
- Disability Services - students interested in requesting disability accommodations must contact the Office of Disability Services and submit proper documentation. For more information, click here!
- TTUAlert - this system allows students to stay informed during campus emergencies via text and email. Students will receive a prompt when logging in to Eagle Online to enter a mobile telephone number or choose to opt out.
Spring semester classes start Monday, January 14!