Communications & Marketing
Photo Service provides a visual history of Tennessee Tech by documenting news, campus life, academics and athletics.
As a unit of Public Relations within the Office of Communication and Marketing, Photo Services provides high quality images for use in publications, marketing campaigns, news releases, social media and web.
Photo Services is a charge-based service and can provide photography for departments upon request. We ask that you request a photo shoot with at least a 72-hour notice, for shoots during normal hours, to avoid rush fees. After Hours and Weekends must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. Anything less than a 2 week notice may be subject to an additional 50% charge.
- Departmental Pricing
Service Cost Photo Assignments $40/hour Departmental Headshot $25 Editing (For every 25 photos, minimum of 25) $25 After-hours (after 4:30 p.m. and weekends) $100/hour Set-Up Fee/Tear Down (if required) $25 Stock Photo Subscription (unlimited access to original size photos) $300/year Single Stock Photo $25
- JPG files will be delivered digitally once processing has been completed. TIFF format is available upon request only.
- Photo Shoots scheduled without at least a 72-hour notice may be subject to an additional
- Photo Shoots canceled without a 24-hour notice will be charged a $50 cancellation
- Off Campus/Appalachian Center Photo Shoots will be billed Mileage in addition to the
normal Hourly Rate.
- For non-Tech clients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
- Photo Calendar
- Photo Shoot Request