Communications & Marketing
Through photography, Interactive Marketing provides a visual history of Tennessee Tech by documenting news, campus life, academics and athletics.
We provide high-quality images for use in publications, marketing campaigns, news releases, social media and on the web.
Interactive Marketing is a charge-based service and can provide photography for departments upon request. We ask that you request a photo shoot with at least a 72-hour notice, for shoots during normal hours, to avoid rush fees. After hours and weekends must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. Anything less than a 2-week notice may be subject to an additional 50% charge.
Have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Departmental Pricing
Service Cost Photo Assignments $40/hour Departmental Headshot $25 Editing (For every 25 photos, minimum of 25) $25 After-hours (after 4:30 p.m. and weekends) $100/hour Set-Up Fee/Tear Down (if required) $25 Stock Photo Subscription (unlimited access to photos) $300/year Single Stock Photo (request a stock photo here) $25 Single Stock Photo, Digital Use Only $10 Archival Retrieval Fee $25
- JPG files will be delivered digitally once processing has been completed. TIFF format is available upon request only.
- All Dropbox links will remain active for 60 days from the day the link was sent.
- If you need to reactive a Dropbox link or retrieve photos from an early date, there will be an archival fee.
- Photo Shoots scheduled without at least a 72-hour notice may be subject to an additional
- Photo Shoots canceled or rescheduled without a 24-hour notice will be charged a $50
- Off-Campus/Appalachian Center Photo Shoots will be billed Mileage in addition to the
normal Hourly Rate.
- For non-Tech clients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.