- International Student Insurance for inexpensive Health Insurance while traveling abroad
- ISIC Card for discounts and travel health insurance
- Short Term Medical Insurance (US)- if you are a US Citizen who is looking for a short term health insurance plan for coverage inside the USA.
Vaccinations/Food and Water Safety
- CDC-Centers for Disease Control for information on vaccines needed to travel and other health related safety issues
- Is international health insurance coverage included in the program fee?
Some programs have international travel insurance included and some do not. Most of our partner universities require that you purchase insurance separately. Make sure to check thoroughly as to what is included in your program or school fee.
- Do I need additional health insurance?
It is recommended that you carry your own personal U.S. health insurance either through family, work or your school. Should you have complications from a medical emergency experienced abroad, the travel insurance will not cover you after you return to the US. insurance is highly recommended.