- International Student Insurance for inexpensive Health Insurance while traveling abroad
- "Cancel For Any Reason" Insurance- an article in Forbes that compares the best 'cancel for any reason' insurance companies.
Vaccinations/Food and Water Safety
- CDC-Centers for Disease Control for information on vaccines needed to travel and other health related safety issues
- Is international health insurance coverage included in the program fee?
Some programs have international travel insurance included and some do not. Most of our partner universities require that you purchase insurance separately. Make sure to check thoroughly as to what is included in your program or school fee.
- Do I need additional health insurance?
It is recommended that you carry your own personal U.S. health insurance either through family, work or your school. Should you have complications from a medical emergency experienced abroad, the travel insurance will not cover you after you return to the US. insurance is highly recommended. See the link above for grouping international and U.S. coverage.